A common mistake many bloggers make is to create content without a strategy.
This quickly leads to getting burn out from creating a lot of content that isn’t effective.
To avoid this mistake, you need to be more intentional and create a strategy.
How To Create a Blog Strategy:
- Track your blog & social media analytics
- Mark your top content on each platform
- Find what they have in common and create more of that type of content
- Push ads for the top performing content
- Reshare the top blog posts on social channels
I’ve worked with many brands and influencers to track their analytics and took everything I learned and made this Google Sheets Marketing Template.
Blog Marketing Google Sheet Template
This Google Sheet Template helps you be intentional with your Blog Growth. There are 9 tabs in total including Blog Calendar, Monthly Overview, Blog Analytics, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Other Social Channels (Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit), Newsletter and Ads. I’ve also included a Video on how to find these numbers to plug them in. This is incredibly helpful for people who are not familiar with analytics.
Preview The Template: